Carbonless Continuous Forms, 9.5" x 5.5" 20lb Paper
We offer multi-part carbonless forms on continuous-feed paper for your dot-matrix or line printer, with our usual custom printing options.
- Product includes a 0.5" stub at the left and right sides. The torn-out size is 8.5" x 5.5".
- Printed exclusively on the original, superior NCR paper: the first ply is 20lb weight and the remaining parts are standard 15lb weight.
- One-part continuous forms are printed on 20lb bond paper in a variety of paper colors.
- Your choice in one- or two-color printing with your selection of Pantone colors.
- Pricing includes free shipping within the contiguous United States.
- Extensive custom options available: three- or four-color forms, five- or six-part forms, part-to-part changes, numbering, drilling, perforations, trimming for odd sizes, and non-standard paper sequences (combinations of White, Canary, Pink, Goldenrod, Blue, and Green as well as 105lb Manilla or White Tag). Contact us for a custom quote.
In comparison to our carbonless edge-glued and unit-set forms, continuous forms are also printed on collated sets of chemically treated NCR (carbonless) paper, which transfers information written onto the top sheet down to the remaining sheets for an instant receipt or acknowledgment that can be separated from the set. The collated parts of continuous forms are joined on the left and right sides by perforated, crimped stubs, and the individual forms are not cut but rather separated by another perforation that allows them to fold into a stack. Dot-matrix and line printers use the line holes on the perforated stubs on the sides to feed the continuous forms for printing. Continuous forms are also known as pin-feed forms or dot-matrix forms.
Our one- and two- color ink options use the Pantone Matching System. Please provide the Pantone name or number of the Pantone color of your choosing.
The paper sequence for this product is standardized as follows:
| Number of Parts
|3||White, Canary, Pink|
|4||White, Canary, Pink, Goldenrod|